- Sunday, September 10, 2017 – H. Theresa Wright
9:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Transform Your Relationship with Food Using the Sane Food Plan
To attend the webinar September 10th, please click the following link: https://zoom.us/j/324484366
Other Options to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,324484366# or
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
Webinar ID: 324 484 366
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=wi0qOjCI7VQb8ADZddzessVKH1rcc2dQ
- Sunday, November 12, 2017 – To be announced
All webinars to date can be viewed on YouTube. Click here to watch now!
The Food Addiction Institute is an educational institution. Our priority is to reach out to healthcare and allied health providers who serve patients or clients who are or may be addicted to (dependent on) one or more foods or to volume eating.
- We provide up to date information about initial screening, diagnosis and treatment.
- We also provide information to those afflicted with food addiction (substance dependency).
- We refer them to sources of information, support and appropriate professional assistance.
Annual Food Addiction Conference and Be Mentally Well Symposium
- Help identify and expand knowledge about food addiction.
- Provide professional and public education about food addiction as a treatable chemical dependency to physicians, dieticians, therapists, counselors and allied health professionals, internationally.
- Offer information about promising new practices for the treatment of food addiction.
- Supply resources for those who may be food addicted.
- Create a forum for the development and dissemination of innovative and effective public health strategies related to the prevention, mitigation and treatment of food addiction.
We invite you to join us in this work. And please do consider: Signing up for our newsletter.